Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Memories From Chuck E Cheese's

Today was a very busy day. I went to Chuck E Cheese's for my best friend's birthday/going away party. While I was there I was waiting for some of my other friends to arrive before I started playing games. When they arrived the first game I played was Street Hoops.

After playing games we took a break and sang "Happy Birthday" to the birthday boy. After getting pizza, cake, drinks, and the rest of the refreshments, I took my little sister to play some games so she could win tickets of her own. After that she seemed pretty satisfied with what she had.

Here are some videos from the party:
Fun at Chuck E Cheese's (Part One)

Fun at Chuck E Cheese's (Part Two)


Later around 5:00 p.m. my father came and picked me and my sister up from the party. I was sad because my friend was moving away to Texas. I just met him this year, and already we have to separate. But I remembered my mom saying that we might be able to visit him, so after that thought I felt better.

When we left the party I took some other pictures of the front of Chuck E Cheese's and that made me remember all of the good times we had together.

After we left the party my sister, father, and I passed by a street fair called "Afro Punk Festival". At the street fair people were performing tricks on their bikes and also on their skateboards. There were different bands preforming rock music as well.

Here are the Afro Punk videos:
Afro Punk Festival (Part One)

Afro Punk Festival (Part Two)

My dad had told me that it was a good thing we were prepared with our cameras or else we wouldn't have had footage of this event. That situation taught me a very good lesson: always be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment