Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

First Week of Summer Camp

It is finally summer. I was happy until I found out I had to go to summer camp. When I found out what summer camp was going to be like this year, I felt disappointed. 

First of all there were hardly any children my age. Second, there aren't a lot of trips planned.

Then I found out that the work we were going to do was easy, so I thought this would be a blast. So now I think summer camp will be great.

I also think this would be fun because we go outside all the time. When we go outside my friend and I teach some of the younger children how to play football. We also teach them some very slick moves in basketball. Once we even taught them how to throw a curveball.

I've been having lots of fun so far and I'm really happy to see some of my old friends. Now, since I have been helping the other students, I think I might just give this summer camp idea another chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment