Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sesame Place

Going to Sesame Place was so fun. We got to go on a tour bus. The bus ride was so long that I slept three times then woke up again. When we arrived I went on a rollercoaster. Next I went inside a baby pool with my sister (I had to do it). The best ride I went on was this ride called the Splash Castle. Every five minutes The Count would count down from five and then a very huge bucket of water would fall on all if us. I stayed there for about three hours. After we had to take a shower, which I wasn't that enthusiastic about.

The bus ride home didn't seem long. When we got home the first thing I did was jump right into bed. Right now It feels like I'm still floating in the water. Sesame Place was the best trip I ever went on!

No comments:

Post a Comment