Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fun?

You know, I'm really looking forward to actually doing something "fun" this summer. All i've been doing is helping other children and doing work. But, my troubles are almost over because this is the next-to-last week of summer camp.

Last year when I left my old school I had to make goodbye cards for everyone. So instead of being all mushy and saying things I didnt mean I wrote EXACTLY what I thought of them. Some of the kids complained to the teachers, so she came up with a plan: whoever didn't get a card was the culprit. But I was prepared for that also, I made a card for myself. I was going to try that this year, but I didn't want to risk getting found out.

So anyway since I am doing something fun this summer so this summer won't be all that bad.

1 comment: