Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Intrepid

The other day I went to the Intrepid Space, Air, and, Sea museum. I saw lots of navy air planes. We were able to go to inside one of the Navy planes. While there I took some great pictures and movies on my camera. I also took some pictures of my friends and I looking at the amazing sights.

Before lunch we got to see a movie about the history of the Intrepid ship. This ship was used for launching missiles. It was a warship that was used in the 1940's to scare the russians from launching bombs.

When we got to the gift shop I thought people with no money should stay out of the gift shop because they just can't help the tempatation of asking my mom to buy them things. We were about to leave but, the busses were late so we went to play an obsticle course. The first time I played it I lost to my friend, but the next time I lost to my sister. This trip was very educational and exciting! The trip to Intrepid was very fun and educational and I hope I get to go there again!

No comments:

Post a Comment