Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Father and Son Day

Today I'm going to the bookstore with my father. We'll spend an entire day together. We're looking for books about iMovie, iPhoto, and maybe some other stuff. Well we're on the train now so I better cut this entry short!

11:53 am
Well, I'm back. We had a great time, we went to Toysrus first to get some skateboard helmets and pads. Next we went to element skateboard shop to try to find a helmet but couldn't.

1:07 pm
Well I'm on the train now heading back to Brooklyn. We brought back some delicious grape apple juice. We got the juice from a farmer's market. We're getting ready to transfer so I'll have to leave.

1:51 pm
We just got back. Were in the house now and I'm just finishing up this blog post. So see you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment